ADP Returns & Cancellations Policy
We understand that sometimes things change, and we're here to help. We want your experience with ADP to be as smooth as possible, and we're here to assist you every step of the way.
1. Returns Due to Change of Mind
1.1 Stocked Items
We offer the flexibility to return stocked items like Basins, Moulded Tops, Baths, Mirrors, Tapware, Handles, and plumbing parts within three months from the date of your invoice. We want you to be satisfied, but there are a few details to keep in mind:
- A small 20% restocking fee, based on the invoice price, will be applied.
- It's your responsibility to arrange your own shipping to return the item to ADP.
- Before arranging the return, please contact us for a Return Authority Number (RA) at email@example.com. We can't accept any returns without this RA, so make sure you get one from us.
- Within seven days of receiving your RA, please provide us with the tracking details for the return.
- To ensure a successful refund, please make sure the item is in its original packaging and undamaged. If it reaches us in poor condition, we may not be able to process your credit.
1.2 Manufactured Items
Unfortunately, we can't accept returns for change of mind on our manufactured items like Vanities, Benchtops, Tallboys & Ensembles, Shaving cabinets, and Laundry Cabinets. We make these items especially for you and cannot restock them.
2. Order Cancellations and Changes
2.1 Stocked Items
You have up to 24 hours after placing your order to cancel it. However, if the item has already been dispatched or shipped, we won't be able to cancel it.
2.2 Manufactured Items
For manufactured items, you also have a 24-hour window from the time you place your order to make any cancellations or changes. If the item has already been cut, we won't be able to stop the manufacturing process, but we'll do our best to assist you.
2.3 Custom Orders
Custom orders are special and once you've approved the specifications, we can't accept any changes or cancellations. If you decide to cancel a custom order before it's approved, there may be a design fee for the work already done. We appreciate your understanding.